MYCELIUM OF COMPETITION
Greetings from MicroScopia IWM.
We are excited to Present the “Mycelium of Competition” A MicroScopia IWM Event.
There are series of competition lined up based upon different themes.
●create poster on
- Scenario of laboratory during Covid pandemic.
- How well you want to design your own Research Laboratory.
- How vaccine works inside body.
- A life science field for Undergradute Student.
- Reconstruction of SOP for Research Institutions.
●Click Photographs or create collages of:
- Rich Environment microbial assays.
- Rotten or contaminated Food indicating colonies of microbes.
- Disinfecting your laboratory/ work place.
- Sanitization precautions.
- Emerging need of Researchers in life science.
Select the relevant topic and create an amazing draft.
Submissions are accepted from 25 Dec’20 to 31 Dec’20.
Regulation for submission:
- For poster, use A4 size paper and describe the design in not more than 50 words.
- Add your Name, University/College and Designation on the below right side of paper.
- For photography and Collage, add the date of clicking photo and place. Photo must be summited in JPEG format.
- The photographs send by participants must be original and not copied from anywhere. In photo there should be no borders, logo(s), copyright or identifying marks, or any other marks on images
- Mention the expected flora and their habitat in not more than 50 words.
- Submission through google form is only accepted.
winners will be decided by two levels
• In the first level, top three entries will be selected by judges for next round.
• In the second and last round , entries will be posted on microscopia iwm official accounts on facebook and Instagram.
•The winner will be decided based on the total no. Of likes and share on both Facebook and Instagram.
•The people liking contestants entries Must follow Microscopia IWM official accounts is mandatory. The likes on the post without following will not be considered.
• Post will be added on our official account on 31st Dec. 2020 (7:00 PM).
•Likes, Follow and share will be considered till 2nd January 2021 (11:59 PM).
- Participation certificate to all the submissions.
- Top 10 will get the appreciation certificate for each category.
- Top submissions from each category will get goodies of MicroScopia IWM.
- Best creations will get featured in our monthly International magazine and Web portals.
- Top 5 will get Free entry to next upcoming event.
Registration fee: INR 10/-
MICROSCOPIA IWM EVENT (OCTOBER)
Thank you Everyone for your valuable contribution to make our very first event a Grand Success.
MEANING WITH MICROBES CHALLENGE
RESULTS AND DISPLAY OF BEST SHORT TRICKS
CONGRATULATIONS TO ALL TOP PERFORMERS
|Prajakta Subhash Pharate|